The language of the manuscript must be in English (either American or British standard, but not the mixture of both).
2. Formatting of Paper
Articles should be typed in double-space (including footnotes and references) on one side of the paper only (preferably A4) with wide margins. Authors are urged to write as concisely as possible, but not at the expense of clarity.
3. Title Page
Title page is a separated page before the text. It should include the following information:
Tile should be concise and informative. Try to avoid abbreviations and formulae where possible.
Author’s names and affiliations
Please indicate the given name and family name clearly. Present the authors’ affiliation addresses (where the actual work was done) below the names. Indicate all affiliations with a lower-case superscript letter immediately after the author’s name and in front of the appropriate address. Provide the full postal address of each affiliation, including the country name, and, if available, the e-mail address, and telephone number of each author.
Clearly indicate who is willing to handle correspondence at all stages of refereeing, publication and also post-publication. Ensure that telephone numbers (with country and area code) are provided in addition to the e-mail address and the complete postal address.
A concise and factual abstract is required (maximum length of 250 words). The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions. An abstract is often presented separate from the article, so it must be able to stand alone. References should therefore be avoided, but if essential, they must be cited in full, without reference to the reference list.
Immediately after the abstract, provide a minimum of 3 keywords, avoiding general and plural terms and multiple concepts (avoid, for example, ‘and’, ‘of’).
6. Subdivision of the article
Divide your article into clearly defined and numbered sections. Subsections should be numbered 1, 2. (then 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.1.2), 1.2, etc. The abstract is not included in section numbering.
Author(s) should follow the latest edition of APA style in referencing. Please visit www.apastyle.orgto learn more about APA style
References should be arranged first alphabetically and then further sorted chronologically if necessary. More than one reference from the same author(s) in the same year must be identified by the letters “a”, “b”, “c”, etc., placed after the year of publication.
8. Submission Preparation Checklist
Before submitting the manuscript, author(s) should check the following list.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word file/ PDF format.
3. Manuscript has been made in the light of Journal’s author guidelines.
4. Author(s) did not mention his or her name and affiliation in the main text
5. Author(s) has read all the terms and conditions of the journal.
Review and Publication Process
A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
• Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review. The reviewers’ recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
• For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
• If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
• Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
• Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (both online and print).
• One hard copy of the published journal (Print) for each article will be sent to the author/corresponding author.
Originality and plagiarism
The authors are responsible to ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
Copyrights for articles published in IAR are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author’s responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 100 USD (for international authors) or 10000 PKR (for local authors) as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper.